Garlic Chicken Pasta recipe
Garlic Chicken Pasta Recipe is getting more popular now, even though the practice of using garlic has been around for centuries.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
1 pound pasta
1 pound cubed boneless & skinless chicken breast 1 cup chicken broth
2 tsp. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 1/2 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
1 ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms(optional)
1 ½ cup zucchini slices, halved (optional)
4 tsp. butter
1 1/2 cup chopped tomato
1. Cook pasta for approximately 10 minutes or until soft and drain it.
2. Wash chicken with vinegar to get rid of the rawness, and then pat it to dry.
3. Cut chicken into small cubes.
4. Make a sauce by stirring in broth, cornstarch, salt and pepper aside on low heat.
5. Coat a saucepan with 2 tsp of the butter and place it on slight medium heat to melt.
6. Add onion, garlic, thyme, and stir for 2 minutes.
7. Add mushrooms and zucchini if you wish, then stir for another 2 or 3 minutes. When finish remove these from the saucepan.
8. In another saucepan add 2 more tsp of butter, then add the chicken, stir and frying for 5 to 6 minutes or until brown.
9. Stir in sauce and cook until thickened, then allow simmering for 2 minutes more. Stir in tomato, vegetables and pasta. Cook for 2 more minutes.
Return from Garlic Chicken Pasta Recipe to Deep Fried Chicken Recipes