Best Easy Chicken
You will love these Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipes. It is too tempting to resist these dishes because they are quick and easy to prepare. They are so simple, juicy and delicious.
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipes Preparation time 25 minutes (if Tomato sauce is to be made)
And 15 minutes (if sauce has already been provided)
Cooking time 35-45 minutes
Ingredients for Chicken Parmesan recipes
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
1/2 cup milk
1 ½ cup bread crumbs or plain flour
3 tablespoons olive oil or cooking oil of your choice
30g or 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
8 slices mozzarella cheese, or more depending on your choice
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and black pepper to taste
Use tomato sauce recipe below or use your prepared tomato sauce or even your favorite sauce.
1 tablespoon olive oil 1 medium onion chopped finely
1 trimmed stalk of celery chopped finely
1 medium cayenne pepper chopped finely
1 medium clove garlic crushed
400g can tomatoes
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 ½ cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
Preparation for Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipes
1. For a delicious Chicken Parmesan recipe you need to pound chicken breasts to 1/2 inch thickness. Dip chicken in beaten egg and milk, then pressed it on the bread crumbs or flour seasoned with salt and black pepper to taste.
NOTE: If you have a tomato sauce or your own favorite sauce skip step 2.
2. Refrigerate chicken while preparing tomato sauce.
TOMATO SAUCE:Heat oil in medium frying pan; cook onion, celery, cayenne and garlic, stirring until onion is soft. Push tomatoes with their liquid through filter. Add pulped tomato to pan with sugar, paste and stock. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat then simmer and cover for 15 minutes. Remove lid; simmer until sauce is thick. Stir through herbs.
3. Preheat oven to moderate or to 375°F. Heat butter and half of the olive oil in a frying pan; brown chicken on both sides until golden, about 3 minutes on medium heat. Place in ovenproof dish; top chicken with mozzarella cheese, and spoon tomato sauce over the mozzarella cheese.
4. Pour tomato sauce made or your favorite sauce over browned chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella; spew with remaining oil. The cheese and the tomato sauce are the core ingredients of delicious chicken parmesan recipe. Bake at 350° for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown or cheese is melted.
5. Serve Chicken Parmesan with garlic bread or mashed potatoes and a nice bowl of green salad.
Remember, You can make more tomato sauce when time allows and refrigerate it until you need it again.
Hope you have a big appetite!
Return from Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipes to Easy Chicken Breast Recipes
Do you have a juicy Parmesan Chicken Recipe?
What's your favorite Parmesan Chicken Recipe? Please share it!