Best Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
Try this delicious Chicken Fried Rice Recipe.
Is Chicken Fried Rice takeout too expensive? Can no longer afford it? Don’t worry, you can make your own fried rice, just make use of your leftover white rice. Yes, all fried rice recipes are made from leftover rice so put your mind at ease. I will advice you how to make the most scrumptious, mouth-watering fried rice.
Serve best with a special juice of your choice
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes with cooked chicken
Cook Time: 20 minutes with uncooked chicken
Ingredients:4-6 cups cold cooked rice½ 1b boneless chicken breast thinly sliced or cooked chicken chopped2 eggs (more if desired) 1 cup green peas1 sweet pepper (Bell pepper) chopped finely1 large green onion choppedAdd Seasonings according to your taste (optional) Dark Soy SauceOyster sauceSaltOil for stir-frying, as needed
(Alternately, you can use mix vegetable or any vegetable you choose and also you can substitute with turkey).
1. Fry chicken in large frying pan if not yet cooked. Stir chicken while cooking for approximately 5 minutes. Remove fried chicken.
2. Beat the eggs lightly with chopsticks or wooden fork. Then add a dash of salt and seasoning if desired. Heat same frying pan and add oil. When oil is ready, pour the egg mixture into it and cook over medium heat, scrambling it. Remove the scrambled eggs.
3. Stir-fry the green onion and sweet pepper in 2 tablespoon cooking oil in the same frying pan on high heat for a few moments, remove and set aside. Do the same for the green peas.
4. Add a little more oil if needed, turn down the heat to medium and stir-fry the cold rice. Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper and oyster sauce. Add back the eggs, chicken, onion, sweet pepper and green peas and mix well. Add soy sauce gradually stirring mixture until rice is colored and suitably heated. Serve hot.
5. Serve chicken fried rice with extra green peas and egg on the top.
Return from Chicken Fried Rice Recipe to Deep Fried Chicken Recipes
If you are not satisfied with this recipe, click the link below for a recommended recipe and thanks for visiting www.juicy-chicken-recipes.com.
Other fried rice recipe by www.jamaicans.com