Moist baked barbeque chicken recipes
Learn how to make the best Baked Barbeque Chicken Recipes!
Barbeque has been a traditional way to cook for many years now; from the cave men days to modern English days and until today. Barbeque has stemmed from the popular cooking, grilling; all that is needed to complete the fancy style is the power of the barbeque sauce.
Preparation Time 6 minutes
This sauce is made from the combination of awesome ingredients; see below for a great sauce recipe. Barbeque is a slow cooking method over wood chips or charcoal in an out door fire setting, but since civilisation as evolved; ovens and homemade grill has replace this way of cooking and thus the baked barbeque style of cooking was created and is now one of the most popular cooking method all around the world.
In the Caribbean and some parts of Asia, people still practice traditional out door barbeque as a hobby or treat even when an oven is present. The Caribbean people love Barbeque recipes so much that we have now combine Barbeque with Fry, thus creating Barbeque-Fried Chicken Recipe. I will teach you how to create this latter recipe another time, because today we are making Baked Barbeque Chicken!
Ready? Lets get started!.
Recipe 1: Simplest baked barbeque chicken recipes
Prepration time 5 minutes
Cooking time 35-40 minutes
1 pound chicken part (Preferably the breast part)
½ cup flour
1 1/2 tbsp poultry seasoning
1 cup barbeque sauce
1 tbsp butter
1.Debone chicken and cut it into small pieces.
2. Add some of the poultry seasoning to the chicken and allow it to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Mix the remaining poultry seasoning with the flour in a small bowl.
4. Mix chicken pieces with the flour and poultry seasoning mixture.
5. Use the butter to grease a small baking dish.
6. Add chicken pieces to baking dish and cover it with a foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until all the juices as run clear (use a fork to test chicken).
7. Remove the foil and pour barbeque sauce over chicken pieces; cover the chicken again with the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Recipe 2: Baked barbeque chicken recipes
Prepration time 20 minutes
Cooking time 1 hour 45 minutes
1 Cup of water
2 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 bay leaves
2 medium onions finely diced
1 teaspoon thyme leaves
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons ketchup or tomato sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
10 chicken parts
2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
1 tablespoon soy sauce
fresh ground pepper
1. Add water, sugar, vinegar, bay leaves,onions,thyme leaves,Worcestershire sauce, chilli powder, paprika, salt, ketchup, soy sauce in a medium size sauce pan over medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
2. Rub chicken with poultry seasoning and pepper and let it stand for 1/2 -1 hour.
3. Preheat oven at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes then place chicken in a baking pan and pour sauce over the chicken. Cover the baking pan and change the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for 1 hour.
4. Remove the foil covering, sprinkle garlic powder over chicken and bake for another 30 minutes.
Return from Baked Barbeque Chicken Recipes to Baked Chicken Breast Recipes
Return from Baked Barbeque Chicken Recipes to Juicy Chicken Recipes
If you are not satisfied with this recipe, click the link below for a recommended recipe and thanks for visiting www.juicy-chicken-recipes.com.
Other baked BBQ chicken by cooks.com